Our Life through Love and Loss..........

So excited about this new blog. Can't wait to start blogging.....































































Monday, January 17, 2011

turning my sad morning into a positive

One day we will see God face to face and we will ask why, but until then I will hold my head up high and be happy for the time, and not sad for whats no longer mine.

I just was writing down my sad thoughts and this came to mind. I just kinda made it up but its true and on my hard days I need to remember to be happy for the time that I had with Jackson. We will see him again, its not a maybe kind of thing, it will happen. So until then I need to look at the best of what has happened to me and my family. We are very blessed.

Have a great new year everybody!

1 comment: