Our Life through Love and Loss..........

So excited about this new blog. Can't wait to start blogging.....































































Monday, October 18, 2010

depressed

I have everything I want, so why do I feel so empty? Oh, wait I remember.....and the pain lives on and on.........Am blessed with so much, and i know this, and have an awesome family. Tonight just seems too hard, it's because i'm letting myself think about my babies. See what I do is block it all out most of the time and just feel a little pain and empty, but then every few weeks it hits hard! I know so many people have it alot worse then I ever thought about having, but I still hurt, and it's deep.

Needed to blog for a minute, now i'll try to sleep. God bless you all, and I pray for all my families that I have followed through blogs. That will never change.

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you and your angels!
    Hugs,
    Jennifer
    Mom to Dakota 12-25-2008
    RCDH survivor

    ReplyDelete