Our Life through Love and Loss..........

So excited about this new blog. Can't wait to start blogging.....































































Sunday, September 19, 2010

Brownwood Reunion









Every year our home town has a reunion, with great concerts at night, and all kinds of stuff to do during the day. It's pretty cool. There is just so much to do, buy, and spend money on! It takes over our whole down town area. We just love going to this event every year. This year the theme was a circus, ya was a little different I thought. Rob and I went to one of the concerts last night, it was really good, country music. Today I took Ty Allan to do all the fun activities they offer, and we had a blast together, while daddy stayed home watching football and resting before yet another big sale at his dealership. He loves being the sales manager, but I hate the hours. Anyways Ty got to ride a pony, swim in a pool of corn, jump on huge jumpers and slides, pet and fed the animals, got to ride on the train, go to a christen concert, play with the clowns, watching the awesome dog show was a blast, and i could go on and on and on...lol. He also ate Snow cones, ice cream, cokes, and whatever other bad things there are for you. I bought a really pretty bracelet, that i might show you all, on here. I also had Ty's fall picture made by a lady that had a Boothe and some awesome decorations for fall in it. I'm excited about getting them back. The best part of the day for Ty and me, had to be when he was asked to join the circus! Yes he joined, lol. It was for kids and so cute. He was Ty the Lion, and he got to get on stage and show his tricks! I will post the video. I had people asking me if he was 8 or 9! No he just last week turned 5! He just has a mature look about his face, we get it all the time. Oh and he's really tall. The lion costume made him look little again, to me anyways. I just love him so very much, and couldn't imagine life without him. What a blessing we have. I'll post the pictures now and the video...enjoy! Well I tried to upload the video 3 times, and it wont work. I'm really mad now, because it is so dang cute, and now you all will miss it! I'll Keep trying, but here's some pictures for you all to see...........

No comments:

Post a Comment